Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
Recipe from Bon Appetit magazine, Feb. 2013. Love roasted cauliflower!
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 4 fresh thyme sprigs
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- kosher salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated (or shaved)
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Cut cauliflower into florets; toss on a large rimmed baking sheet with sliced onion, thyme sprigs, unpeeled garlic cloves, and olive oil; season with kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Roast, tossing occasionally, until almost tender, 35-40 minutes.
- Sprinkle with grated Parmesan, toss to combine, and roast until cauliflower is tender, 10-12 minutes longer.
The best way to make cauliflower... Incredible!
This is a great way to serve cauliflower, which I'm not a huge fan of as it just isn't the most flavorful of vegetables. Roasting it with the thyme, onions, and vegetables works well, and this recipe has turned me into a cauliflower fan! Thanks for sharing [made and reviewed for Please Review My Recipe]