- 1 head cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 4 fresh thyme sprigs
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- kosher salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated (or shaved)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Cut cauliflower into florets; toss on a large rimmed baking sheet with sliced onion, thyme sprigs, unpeeled garlic cloves, and olive oil; season with kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Roast, tossing occasionally, until almost tender, 35-40 minutes.
- Sprinkle with grated Parmesan, toss to combine, and roast until cauliflower is tender, 10-12 minutes longer.