Tropical Beauty's Note:
This is a great overall skin oil and is very benificial for older skin as well as young. It keeps skin hydrated and gives it the essential keys to perfect skin.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 ounce rosehip seed oil (cold pressed)
- 1/2 ounce evening primrose oil (cold pressed)
- 1 teaspoon calendula oil
- 1 teaspoon vitamin. e oil (optional)
- 1Put all of the ingredients in a jar and shake well to combine.
- 2Store in a cool place such as the refrigerator to perserve the oil's nutrients and to prevent it from going rancid.
- 3This mixture will keep for about 3 months.
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Flower Power Face Oil
Serving Size: 1 (22 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 110.0
- Calories from Fat 112
- Total Fat 12.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: