Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This broccoli and cauliflower salad with its lower fat creamy caesar dressing is extremely easy to make.
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 3 cups cauliflower florets
- 1 cup red cabbage, sliced
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 3⁄4 cup light caesar salad dressing
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper (optional)
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl, mix well.
- This salad will keep for 3 days in a glass bowl in the fridge, if well covered.
- Optional Variation: Steam vegetables for 3 or 4 minutes if you prefer them softer.
A colorful, crunchy salad and the leftovers were great thrown into the soup pot the next day.
A simple recipe, but it made me look at broccoli and cauliflower in a new light. I did not have red cabbage, but I'll make sure I do for next time. It made a tasty accompaniment to our meal. Roxygirl