Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Incase your hair suffers from the problem of acute dryness caused by daily heat styling, constant chemical processing, overshampooing, and frequent exposure to the sun and wind, here is a simple home treatment you can do. I came across this in the Bombay Times newspaper dated November 5th'2005.
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup water
- 3 dried rose petals
- 1 ripe avocado
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 teaspoons almond paste or 2 teaspoons almond oil
- Simmer together the milk, water and rose petals.
- Allow the mixture to cool.
- Pour it into a blender.
- Add the remaining ingredients.
- Blend on medium speed for 3-4 minutes.
- Massage this home-made hair conditioner into your hair very carefully coating the ends well.
- Wrap your hair in a plastic bag or hair cover.
- Rinse after 30 minutes and pat dry.
- Repeat minimum once every week for atleast 2 months for best results.