Recipe by Charishma_Ramchandani
Incase your hair suffers from the problem of acute dryness caused by daily heat styling, constant chemical processing, overshampooing, and frequent exposure to the sun and wind, here is a simple home treatment you can do. I came across this in the Bombay Times newspaper dated November 5th'2005.
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup water
- 3 dried rose petals
- 1 ripe avocado
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 teaspoons almond paste or 2 teaspoons almond oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Simmer together the milk, water and rose petals.
- Allow the mixture to cool.
- Pour it into a blender.
- Add the remaining ingredients.
- Blend on medium speed for 3-4 minutes.
- Massage this home-made hair conditioner into your hair very carefully coating the ends well.
- Wrap your hair in a plastic bag or hair cover.
- Rinse after 30 minutes and pat dry.
- Repeat minimum once every week for atleast 2 months for best results.