Prep 40 mins
Cook 12 mins
Flower cookie pops
- 115 g butter
- 50 g sugar
- 150 g plain flour
- 25 g cornflour
- 225 g icing sugar
- pink icing
- fresh edible flower
- Preheat the oven to 180C/160C Fan/Gas 4. Lightly grease two baking trays. Beat the butter and caster sugar until evenly mixed.
- Sift in the flour and cornflour and stir to make a dough. Wrap in clingfilm and chill for 20 minutes.
- Roll out between sheets of clingfilm to 6mm thick. Cut out 8cm rounds and put on the trays.
- Insert a lolly stick into each one. Bake for 12-15 minutes. Cool for 10 minutes, then put on a wire rack.
- Mix the icing sugar with 2tbsp warm water, then spread on the biscuits. Leave to set slightly.
- Draw flowers with the piping icing and add daisy swirls.