Recipe by Reggie's Mom
Wheat free cookies that are simply delicious! I found this recipe on website: Fox in the Kitchen. You can make your own almond meal by grinding whole raw almonds in your food processor. (I like to get my almond meal/almond flour at the bulk food store)
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1⁄4 cup Agave
- 1⁄4 cup almond butter
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 2 1⁄2 cups almond meal
- 2 tablespoons psyllium, powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄2 cup macadamia nuts
- 1⁄2 cup white chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 325°F Line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a small heat proof bowl, add coconut oil and agave. Microwave on high for 45 to 60 seconds, or until coconut oil has melted. Add vanilla, stir until blended.
- In a medium bowl, add almond meal, psyllium, baking soda and salt.
- Add wet ingredients to dry, stir until blended. Cookie dough will be very thick.
- Chop macadamia nuts in quarters and add them and the chocolate chips to dough, fold until well combined.
- Using a cookie scoop, place cookie dough on prepared cookie sheet, use your fingers to flatten and shape cookies.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, spin the cookie sheet after the first 6 minutes. Cookies will be lightly browned when done. Allow to cool on the pan for a few minutes before transferring to a cooling rack.
- Makes 30 cookies.