I love tahini and its many uses. It makes awesome cookies! Vanilla sweetens them nicely, but rosewater gives them a more Middle Eastern flair.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Thick tahini with a peanut butter like texture is the best for this. If your tahini is really thin, thicken it up with a little cornstarch, arrowroot, or powdered sugar.
- 2Mix the tahini and sugar with an electric beater until blended together. Add the egg and baking soda, along with the vanilla or rosewater.
- 3Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Form 24 balls by hand or with a teaspoon, spacing them apart well enough. Make sure they're not too big, they WILL expand.
- 4Bake at 350F until puffy, about 10-12 minutes.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Flourless Tahini Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (20 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 93.2
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 7.7 mg
- Sodium 62.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 8.3 g
- Protein 2.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: