Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 mins
Kinda like a healthy monster cookie, I really enjoy spiced oatmeal raisin cookies but cannot eat gluten. This recipe is also sugar-free.
- Stir together butter and honey.
- Add eggs, beat well.
- Blend together dry ingredients.
- Add wet to dry, stir until moistened.
- Fold in raisins.
- Scoop onto parchment lined sheet pans.
- Bake 8-10 minutes @ 325*F convection (350*F conventional).
I have tried several sugarless cookies. These are really good! They bake best in a convection oven. I added a little nutmeg and a dash of clove as well.