Prep 5 mins
Cook 7 mins
sugar-free peanut butter cookies
- 1⁄2 cup smooth peanut butter (natural)
- 1 egg
- 1⁄8 teaspoon stevia powder
- 3 tablespoons semi-sweet chocolate chips (optional)
- mix all ingredients in a large bowl.
- drop 8 spoonfuls on an ungreased pan.
- if you want press each down with a fork, making a criss-cross pattern.
- place in oven and bake for 7 minutes at 350°F.
These cookies are DISGUSTING! Rubber on the outside. They were undercooked at the 7 minute mark so I put them in for an extra 3 and they were done. But they tasted so horrible I wish I had never wasted my time making these cookies. There is no way I am going to feed these to anyone; they are going in the trash.
My husband made this recipe last night and it was very YUCKY! It was like rubber on the outside and goo on the inside. :(