1/8 Photos of Flourless Peanut-Chocolate Cookies (Martha Stewart)
These cookies come from the marthastewart.com website and are really, really tasty. They are sweet, chewy, full of chocolate and nuts-the perfect treat. As written the cookies come out very sweet, so feel free to reduce the sugar amount or use a sugar substitute for part of it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 cup sugar (see note in introduction)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter (I used natural, no-sugar added, chunky pb)
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips (make sure theyre gluten and or or lactose free if thats a concern)
- 1/2 cup roasted peanuts, chopped
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2In a small bowl combine sugar, soda and salt.
- 3In a large bowl, stir together sugar-soda-salt-mix, egg and vanilla until well combined. I used a wire whisk for this step.
- 4Now add in the peanut butter, stir with a spoon til well combined and smooth.
- 5Fold in chocolate chips and roasted peanut pieces.
- 6With moistened hands, roll dough, about 1 heaping tablespoon at a time, into balls. Place 2 inches apart on two baking sheets.
- 7Bake for about 12-14 minutes. Cookies will still be slightly soft, but firm up while cooling.
- 8Allow to set on baking sheet for a couple of minutes and then transfer to wire racks to cool completely.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Flourless Peanut-Chocolate Cookies (Martha Stewart)
Serving Size: 1 (704 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 191.3
- Calories from Fat 114
- Total Fat 12.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 10.3 mg
- Sodium 189.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 13.7 g
- Protein 5.7 g