I saw this recipe in TOH and changed a few things to suit my own tastes. It is very easy to throw together and has a very satisfying flavor and texture. You may want to cut down the sugar to 1/2 cup if you don't like very sweet cookies. Use holiday colored m&m's for a festive look in lunch boxes or at parties!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1preheat oven to 350.
- 2cream butter, peanut butter, and sugars in a mixing bowl.
- 3add eggs one at at time, beating each well.
- 4beat in baking soda, honey, and vanilla.
- 5combine oats, m&m's, chips, and peanuts in a separate bowl.
- 6stir oat mixture into wet ingredients.
- 7drop tablespoon sized balls of dough onto a cookie sheet about 2 inches apart. (you may want to flatten them slightly with your palm for a more uniform shape).
- 8bake for 10 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- 9let cool for 1 minute, then transfer to a wire rack.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Flourless Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (38 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 173.6
- Calories from Fat 81
- Total Fat 9.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 18.9 mg
- Sodium 108.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 14.2 g
- Protein 4.1 g