Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Created these to lower the carbs and calories from other recipes. they taste like peanut butter heaven!
- 236.59 ml smooth peanut butter
- 1 large egg
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 118.29 ml sugar
- 59.14 ml stevia, in the raw
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Shape dough into 1" balls.
- Place 2" apart on an ungreased baking sheet, and flatten in a criss-cross pattern with a fork.
- Bake 8-10 minutes at 350°.
A soft yummy peanut butter cookie that was very easy to make. I did have a little trouble with the dough being too wet to roll into balls (think it was the Stevia as I have made these before without it and no issues) so spooned on to the cookie sheet and increased the bake time to compensate for the size difference. Thanks for the post.