Recipe by BAker
I couldn't believe that you could make these cookies without flour. I saw them on Emeril and had to give them a try. An added touch is to put chocolate chips in the batter. Yum!
Top Review by Filititi
I made these cookies (as written) and everyone at work loved them. They were referred to as the "best cookies ever" and everyone wanted the recipe. I suspect that the people who downrated this recipe had problems simply because of the splenda, not because of the recipe. The recipe is GREAT!
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix peanut butter and sugar until creamy.
- Beat egg and add baking soda.
- Add egg mixture to peanut butter mixture. Mix well.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheet, 2" apart.
- Dip a fork in sugar and make a criss-cross pattern on the cookies.
- Bake until slightly browned, but still soft to the touch, about 10 minutes.
- Let cool on cookie sheet for 2 minutes.
- Transfer to wire rack until cooled.