Prep 25 mins
Cook 10 mins
Recipe by Woman's Day magazine
- 2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups packed light-brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 cup coarsely chopped cocktail peanuts
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup bittersweet chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 350ºF. Beat peanut butter, sugar, eggs and baking soda in large bowl with electric mixer 2 minutes or until smooth and blended. Stir in chopped peanuts.
- Drop level tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart, flat side down, onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake, one sheet at a time, 10 minutes or until cookies are puffed and slightly golden. Cool 5 minutes on baking sheet; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
- Ganache: Microwave cream in glass bowl on high 1 minute or until it just begins to simmer. Add chocolate chips; let stand 2 minutes. Stir until chocolate is melted and smooth; spread over half of cookie top and sprinkle with chopped peanuts. If ganache begins to firm up, microwave a few seconds at a time until easy to spread. Let set at room temperature.
This was my first foray into flourless cookies. Loved them! Great texture and the chocolate ganache takes them to the next level.