This flourless peanut butter cookie recipe is excellent and so easy to make. Your kids will love it and you will too! Because this recipe contains no flour, the true taste of the peanut butter comes through loud and clear! I hope you will enjoy these cookies as much as I do!
- Preheat oven to 350* and grease cookie sheets.
- Beat together peanut butter and sugar in a large bowl with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Add beaten egg and baking soda to peanut butter mixture and beat until well combined.
- Roll 1 teaspoon of dough into a ball and place on cookie sheet.
- Place dough balls one inch apart on cookie sheet and flatten with tines of fork making a cross pattern.
- Bake until puffed and a golden pale, about 10 minutes.
- Cool cookies on baking sheet about 2 minutes and then transfer with spatula to rack to cool.
- May be kept in air tight container at room temperature for 5 days.
- Makes about 2 dozen cookies.