1/13 Photos of Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies
This flourless peanut butter cookie recipe is excellent and so easy to make. Your kids will love it and you will too! Because this recipe contains no flour, the true taste of the peanut butter comes through loud and clear! I hope you will enjoy these cookies as much as I do!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350* and grease cookie sheets.
- 2Beat together peanut butter and sugar in a large bowl with an electric mixer until smooth.
- 3Add beaten egg and baking soda to peanut butter mixture and beat until well combined.
- 4Roll 1 teaspoon of dough into a ball and place on cookie sheet.
- 5Place dough balls one inch apart on cookie sheet and flatten with tines of fork making a cross pattern.
- 6Bake until puffed and a golden pale, about 10 minutes.
- 7Cool cookies on baking sheet about 2 minutes and then transfer with spatula to rack to cool.
- 8May be kept in air tight container at room temperature for 5 days.
- 9Makes about 2 dozen cookies.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (21 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 98.4
- Calories from Fat 50
- Total Fat 5.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 7.7 mg
- Sodium 104.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 9.3 g
- Protein 2.9 g