Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
From Southern Living
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Stir together everything except chocolate chips.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Place rounded tablespoons 2" apart on cookie sheets.
- Bake 12-14 minutes until rounded and lightly brown.
- Cool on cookie sheets 5 minutes then transfer to a wire rack.
My kind of cookie :) Easy to make, naturally gluten free and yummy. Thanks for sharing! Made these for Culinary Quest 2015 / Texas BBQ and Beyond
DH made these cookies for me and I loved them! He knows peanut butter cookies are my fav's but then to add chocolate chips....YUM! He will be making these great cookies again. :) Made and reviewed for the Culinary Quest 2015.
I made 1 doz of these yummy cookies yesterday. I ate 3 and at that point realized that I had to get the rest in the freezer at once. Once I have something in the freezer my mind somehow resets to keep me from the "just one more" set to being able to take one or two and not missing what remains in the freezer and being able to have them for a long time. Ok, that said, YUM! Great cookies that are a snap to make up in a hurry. Love them. Made for Culinary Quest 2015.