Recipe by Kzim4
Another recipe clipped from an unknown magazine.
Top Review by officemaintenance
I love these cookies! I first found the recipe from Southern Living but I had lost it.I've found different recipes for the flourless peanut butter cookies but these are my favorite.I've made them with the creamy peanut butter and they're good too.The only thing I do different is shorten the baking time but I do that on all my cookies.I just cook them about 7 minutes because I prefer them really soft and slightly underdone.These are so easy and quick to make not to mention DELICIOUS! Thanks for posting the recipe here!
- 1 cup super chunky peanut butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix first 5 ingredients in medium bowl.
- Mix in chocolate chips.
- Using moistened hands, form generous 1 tablespoon dough for each cookie into ball.
- Arrange on 2 ungreased cookie sheets, spacing 2 inches apart.
- Bake cookies until puffed, golden on bottom and still soft to touch in center, about 12 minutes. Cool on sheets 5 minutes.Transfer to wire racks; cool completely.