Prep 50 mins
Cook 1 hr
delicious and unique flavor
Make and share this Flourless Orange Almond Cake recipe from Food.com.
- 2 oranges, rinsed
- 1 1⁄2 cups almonds, ground
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 6 eggs
- poke holes in the oranges and simmer 40 min or until soft.
- preheat oven 350, grease cake pan.
- quarter oranges and remove the pith, let cool.
- food process the oranges (rind included).
- add almonds, sugar, powder, vanilla.
- add eggs and process.
- bake 60 minutes or until firm.