Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 1 min
Cook 1 min
This is a easy, Middle Eastern cake recipe.
Make and share this Flourless Orange Almond Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Rinse and boil the unpeeled oranges in a little water for about an hour.
- Allow oranges to cool, then cut open, removing pips.
- Pulp by rubbing through a sieve or whizzing in blender.
- Beat the eggs and add remaining ingredients; mix thoroughly.
- Pour into a buttered cake tin, preferably one with a removable base.
- Bake for about 1 hour--a little longer if cake is very wet.