Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
i went on a fast this year and even after i found myself trying to watch what i eat. here is a vegan/vegitarian recipe even dairy eaters will enjoy
- 3⁄4 cup rolled oats (i used old fashioned and had to finely chop or blend them to get a good consistency)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda (i used baking powder n didn't see a difference)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar (don't sub!)
- 1 tablespoon white sugar (u can omit if watching calories)
- 2 tablespoons chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon oil or 1 tablespoon melted margarine
- 1 -2 tablespoon milk (u can use soy milk for vegan or veggie version)
- Blend first 5 ingredients together. (I used a blender).
- Mix with other ingredients,.
- use 1T measuring spoon to form into cookie shapes,.
- and place on a greased cookie sheet or parchment paper.
- Cook 6-10 minutes at 350°F.
- let cool then enjoy!
- thanks for ur interest! :D.
- *this makes 1 batch approximately 10 cookies @ 1T a cookie.