1/1 Photo of Flourless Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
i went on a fast this year and even after i found myself trying to watch what i eat. here is a vegan/vegitarian recipe even dairy eaters will enjoy
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 cup rolled oats (i used old fashioned and had to finely chop or blend them to get a good consistency)
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda (i used baking powder n didn't see a difference)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar (don't sub!)
- 1 tablespoon white sugar (u can omit if watching calories)
- 2 tablespoons chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon oil or 1 tablespoon melted margarine
- 1 -2 tablespoon milk (u can use soy milk for vegan or veggie version)
- 1Blend first 5 ingredients together. (I used a blender).
- 2Mix with other ingredients,.
- 3use 1T measuring spoon to form into cookie shapes,.
- 4and place on a greased cookie sheet or parchment paper.
- 5Cook 6-10 minutes at 350°F.
- 6let cool then enjoy!
- 7thanks for ur interest! :D.
- 8*this makes 1 batch approximately 10 cookies @ 1T a cookie.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Flourless Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (38 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 153.6
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.5 mg
- Sodium 156.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 12.8 g
- Protein 2.3 g