Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Compares to Fried Chicken without the crust but not near as greasy and twice as fast.
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast
- season salt
- all purpose Greek seasoning
- garlic powder
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons butter, for each breast
- Melt butter in pan over med-high heat.
- While butter is melting, flatten chicken breast with smooth side of tenderizer. Season chicken to your preference on both sides.
- Put chicken in pan and flip when the chicken starts to turn white on the sides.
- Fry for about 5 more minutes. Times are approximate. I just cook by eye-balling it. Cut in center to make sure there is no pink.