1/2 Photos of Flourless Crepes
Chef C.H.'s Note:
I am in the first phase of South Beach and wanted to find something that I could have for breakfast with my 1 yr old that was quick,easy (tasted good) and was more than just scrambled eggs. Plus as my mother-in-law is a celiac (can't eat anything with gluten), I'm always trying to create things for her enjoyment as well. I filled it with the SB mocha creme and it hit the spot. I plan to make later today with out the vanilla and splenda and maybe add a pinch of salt to use as a wrap for lunch. Hope you like it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wisk all ingredients together till frothy. (Maybe 15-20 strokes).
- 2Heat a small non-stick skillet or crepe pan coated with cooking spray over medium heat.
- 3Pour 1/3 of batter (about 1/8 of a cup) into pan and swirl to coat. You want the entire bottom of the pan evenly covered. (If there are 'holes' in your batter take a little of the batter to fill in.).
- 4Cook about 1 min until nicely set and slightly browned - the top will look cooked.
- 5Flip to brown the second side.
- 6Remove from pan onto waiting plate and repeat until batter is gone.
- 7Fill with your choice of toppings - fruit, ricotta cheese, etc -- .
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Flourless Crepes
Serving Size: 1 (35 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 117.9
- Calories from Fat 83
- Total Fat 9.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 186.3 mg
- Sodium 77.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 6.7 g