Recipe by BurtonFanatic
140 cal, 3 g pro, 11 g carb, 11 g fat, 4 g sat fat, 53 mg chol, 2 g fiber, 80 mg sodium From MSN. I haven't made these yet, but I will soon. I have a nephew who isn't allowed to eat gluten, so hopefully he'll love these.
Top Review by Chef Tweaker
I made this with real sugar and semi-sweet morsels so the rating is for that. I also added strawberries instead but I think it would be great with any fruit. Someone said this didn't make 12 servings... I found it easily made 10 servings. I didn't have any paper liners and I was worried that they would get stuck so I actually made them in those foil pie pans that you get from a frozen pot pie. It made 5 of them. I shared one with hubby for our intimate valentines dinner.
- 3⁄4 cup bittersweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup trans-fat free margarine
- 1⁄2 cup Splenda granular
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder, sifted
- 3 large eggs
- 1⁄2 cup raspberries
Directions See How It's Made
- Position rack in middle of oven and preheat to 375 degrees F. Line 12-cup muffin pan with paper or foil liners.
- Heat chocolate and margarine in saucepan over low heat until melted. Stir to combine and remove from heat.
- In medium bowl, mix Splenda and cocoa. Add eggs and whisk until combined. Whisk in chocolate mixture.
- Scoop batter into muffin cups, press 3 raspberries halfway into each, and place pan on baking sheet. Bake about 15 minutes, turning front to back halfway through. Cool on rack and serve.