1/1 Photo of Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes
Elana's Pantry's Note:
Here's a quick and easy dessert that will wow your guests whether they're gluten free or "full of gluten". This Flourless Chocolate Cupcake recipe is dark and rich --my husband absolutely loved it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place chocolate and almonds in a food processor.
- 2Grind until the consistency of course sand.
- 3Pulse in eggs, grapeseed oil and agave.
- 4Then pulse in vanilla and salt.
- 5Spoon batter into cupcake tins lined with unbleached baking cups.
- 6Bake at 350° for 12-15 minutes.
- 7Cool and frost with Vegan Chocolate Icing.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes
Serving Size: 1 (81 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 535.9
- Calories from Fat 471
- Total Fat 52.3 g
- Saturated Fat 19.1 g
- Cholesterol 158.6 mg
- Sodium 268.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.2 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 14.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: