Recipe by Elana's Pantry
Here's a quick and easy dessert that will wow your guests whether they're gluten free or "full of gluten". This Flourless Chocolate Cupcake recipe is dark and rich --my husband absolutely loved it.
- 1 1⁄2 cups dark chocolate, 73%
- 1⁄2 cup almonds
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup grapeseed oil
- 1⁄4 cup agave nectar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 teaspoon celtic sea salt (or just a pinch if you're not a salt lover like me!)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place chocolate and almonds in a food processor.
- Grind until the consistency of course sand.
- Pulse in eggs, grapeseed oil and agave.
- Then pulse in vanilla and salt.
- Spoon batter into cupcake tins lined with unbleached baking cups.
- Bake at 350° for 12-15 minutes.
- Cool and frost with Vegan Chocolate Icing.