Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
Here's a quick and easy dessert that will wow your guests whether they're gluten free or "full of gluten". This Flourless Chocolate Cupcake recipe is dark and rich --my husband absolutely loved it.
- Place chocolate and almonds in a food processor.
- Grind until the consistency of course sand.
- Pulse in eggs, grapeseed oil and agave.
- Then pulse in vanilla and salt.
- Spoon batter into cupcake tins lined with unbleached baking cups.
- Bake at 350° for 12-15 minutes.
- Cool and frost with Vegan Chocolate Icing.