Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook2 hrs 30 mins
No flour or sugar!
Make and share this Flourless Chocolate Cake (With Stevia) recipe from Food.com.
- Melt chocolate and spread in double boiler or in microwave.
- Allow to slightly cool.
- Beat yolks and 1 tsp stevia until smooth, stir in vanilla and lemon juice then blend in chocolate mixture.
- Blend egg whites in large mixer bowl until peaks are formed. Gradually add 1/2 tsp stevia, beat until stiff peaks form.
- Stir 1°C whites into chocolate mixture and then fold in remaining whites.
- Pour into 10-12" pan, greased, floured, wax paper lined.
- Bake at 250 for 2 1/2 hours, allow to completely cool before serving.
I am writing because you were the winner of the crave contest and I am dying to know your recipe for the chocolate peanutbutter ice cream sandwiches. Please post it! :)