- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- 10 teaspoons Splenda sugar substitute
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Soften butter.
- In small bowl, beat egg with fork; add in the additional ingredients and mix until smooth.
- Spray an oversized cup or mug with nonstick spray. Pour in batter. Microwave on high for 50 seconds.
- Cake can be turned out on plate and served with whipped cream.
- Try inserting a sugar-free peanut butter cup in the center midway through cooking time.