1/1 Photo of Flourless Chocolate Cake
Miss Candiquik's Note:
This Flourless (gluten free) Chocolate Cake recipe will impress you and your guests! Easy and delicious, you cannot go wrong with this recipe! Miss Candiquik's Flourless Chocolate Cake http://blog.candiquik.com/
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat over to 375 degrees F.
- 2Spray a 9-inch (or 12″) spring form pan with nonstick cooking spray, then line the bottom with a circle of parchment paper.
- 3Spray the paper with cooking spray too, then set the pan to the side –.
- 4Place 1 cup (2 sticks) of butter (cut into chunks) and 8 oz (half of the 16oz package) CANDIQUIK in the heat and serve microwaveable tray (put remaining CQ in separate container/bag).
- 5Microwave on high for 45 sec- 1 minute, stirring often, continue in 15 sec increments- if necessary, until melted and completely blended.
- 6Now pour the CANDIQUIK and butter mixture into a large bowl. Add sugar and mix well.
- 7Add the six eggs, one at a time, whisking after each one.
- 8Sift the cocoa into the bowl. See Photo.
- 9Stir until blended.
- 10Pour into springform pan and bake 30-40 min or until cake has risen and formed a thin crust.
- 11Chocolate Glaze recipe:.
- 12Break apart two squares from the unused CANDIQUIK (you will have 2 squares left-over after you use these) and 3 tablespoons of butter in a small saucepan over medium low heat - stir until smooth.
- 13Remove the glaze from the heat, then stir in vanilla, honey, and milk. Set aside to slightly cool off.
- 14When the cake has cooled, pour the glaze onto the center and use a spatula or the backside of a spoon to smooth the glaze along the top and sides of the cake.
- 15Chill the cake in the refrigerator, uncovered, for 30-60 minutes before serving to allow the glaze to set and it will also make the cake much easier to slice.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Flourless Chocolate Cake
Serving Size: 1 (124 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 524.6
- Calories from Fat 429
- Total Fat 47.7 g
- Saturated Fat 28.7 g
- Cholesterol 231.3 mg
- Sodium 256.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.3 g
- Sugars 15.4 g
- Protein 10.9 g