Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
From BBC Food
- 225 dark chocolate, chopped
- 100 g unsalted butter
- 4 large eggs, separated
- 175 g powdered sugar, sifted
- Preheat oven to 350
- Grease a large baking mold.
- Melt chocolate and butter in a double boiler.
- In a separate bowl, whisk egg yolks and sugar until pale and creamy.
- Fold the melted chocolate into the egg mixture.
- In a clean bowl, mix the eggs white until soft peaks form, then fold in to the chocolate mixture.
- Pour batter into mold and bake for 30 minutes until slightly cracked on top, but still gooey in the middle.