Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
These brownies are great if you cannot have flour but it does contain dairy, eggs and nuts
Make and share this Flourless Chocolate Brownies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 340 degrees farenheit.
- Melt butter and chocolate together gently over a low heat in a heavy based saucepan.
- Take the pan off heat and add vanilla and sugar, let cool a little.
- Beat eggs into mix along with both nuts.
- Pour mixture into a 24cm square baking tin.
- Bake in oven for 25-30 mins .The tops should be set and the mix will still be gooey.
- Cut into 16 squares and serve.