Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
These brownies are great if you cannot have flour but it does contain dairy, eggs and nuts
- 8 ounces milk chocolate
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup caster sugar
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 3⁄4 cups ground almonds
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 340 degrees farenheit.
- Melt butter and chocolate together gently over a low heat in a heavy based saucepan.
- Take the pan off heat and add vanilla and sugar, let cool a little.
- Beat eggs into mix along with both nuts.
- Pour mixture into a 24cm square baking tin.
- Bake in oven for 25-30 mins .The tops should be set and the mix will still be gooey.
- Cut into 16 squares and serve.