Recipe by Elana's Pantry
This gluten-free, grain-free cake is quick and easy healthy dessert for the whole family. Here's the full recipe: http://www.elanaspantry.com/flourless-chocolate-banana-cake/
Top Review by yogiclarebear
Really loved this. I used less agave, but added a bit of chocolate stevia to add some extra chocolate flavor and sweetness there. Also whipped the egg whites and folded them in to add some fluff. Topped with homemade almond butter to serve.
- 3 large eggs, separated
- 1⁄4 teaspoon celtic sea salt
- 1⁄2 cup agave nectar
- 1⁄4 cup grapeseed oil
- 1 cup mashed ripe banana (about 2 bananas)
- 1⁄2 cup cocoa powder
Directions See How It's Made
- In a blender, whip egg yolks, agave and salt on medium for 1-2 minutes.
- Add grapeseed oil and mashed banana and blend for another minute or two.
- Blend in cocoa powder.
- Grease a 9-inch springform pan and pour batter into pan.
- Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes.