Perfect when you're out of supplies.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the over to 350°F.
- 2Line two baking sheeting with silicone mats or use non-stick baking pans.
- 3In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, combine the cocoa powder, sugar, salt, and nuts, and mix for 1 minute on low speed.
- 4In another bowl, briefly whisk together the vanilla and egg whites.
- 5Increase the mixer's speed to medium and slowly add the vanilla and egg whites to the dry ingredients. Mix for 2 minutes. Scrape down the inside of the bowl.
- 6Scoop 2 ounces (a 1/4 cup measuring cup) of the batter onto the prepared sheets, leaving 3 inches between the cookies, which will spread and flatten as they bake (Note: mine did not flatten at all!).
- 7Place the baking sheets on the middle rack of the oven and immediately reduce the temperature to 320°F.
- 8Bake for 14 minutes or until small, thin cracks appear on the surface and the cookies are firm to the touch.
- 9Allow to cool slightly then transfer for a wire rack. Store in an airtight container.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Flourless, Butterless Chocolate Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (34 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 139.7
- Calories from Fat 70
- Total Fat 7.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 16.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 14.5 g
- Protein 2.7 g