Recipe by Katarina Giselle
A delicate, yet sharp tasting Swordfish layed in flour then fried until golden brown and crunchy. Mmm Mmm!!!
- 2 swordfish steaks
- 1⁄2 cup prosciutto
- 2 lemons
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons parsley
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Place Lemon, Red Crushed Pepper, Salt and Parsely in a bowl and let the Swordfish soak in the juice for one hour to two hours.
- After Swordfish has sat in the juice, lay it down in the flour until Swordfish is completely covered.
- Place Olive Oil in a frying pan and heat up.
- Once Oil is hot lay swordfish in pan and cook until golden brown.
- Cut Prosciutto into thin, long slices.
- Once fish is cooked remove from pan and clean out oil. Place Prosciutto in an and let it cook until color darkens.
- Place Proscuitto ontop of fish and pour left over lemon juice ontop as well.