Recipe by AuntCoco
This recipe came from a friend of mine who would have "tortilla making parties". In order to eat her yummy food, you had to make your own tortillas.
Top Review by under12parsecs
These were very easy and SO much better than store-bought! I am now having visions of hosting tortilla making parties of my own! Made to go with Recipe #392709 #392709 .
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix dry ingredients well.
- Add shortening and mix until it resembles cornmeal.
- Add warm water and mix until dough can be gathered into a ball.
- Divide into 12 balls.
- Flour surface lightly.
- Roll out into thin rounds.
- Cook in ungreased skillet until lightly brown.