1/1 Photo of Flour Frosting
A great light frosting that is less sweet than the traditional buttercream frostings.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small saucepan blend flour and milk.
- 2Cook stirring constantly until mixture bubbles.
- 4In a large bowl, cream shortening, butter and sugar with a mixer until fluffy.
- 5Add vanilla and salt, blending well.
- 6On medium speed beat in cooled flour mixture in small portions (teaspoonful at a time), beating well after each addition.
- 7Continue beating until light and fluffy.
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Flour Frosting
Serving Size: 1 (705 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2400.0
- Calories from Fat 1415
- Total Fat 157.3 g
- Saturated Fat 40.6 g
- Cholesterol 34.1 mg
- Sodium 1236.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 243.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 199.9 g
- Protein 12.8 g