- 1 lb flounder or 1 lb sole or 1 lb other delicate fish fillet, about 3/4 inch thick
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄2 cup mushroom, sliced
- 1⁄3 cup leek, sliced
- 1⁄3 cup dry white wine or 1⁄3 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄4 cup sliced almonds
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- If fish fillets are large, cut into 4 serving pieces. Arrange in ungreased square baking dish, 8 x 8 x 2 inches. Sprinkle with paprika, salt and pepper.
- Melt butter in 10-inch skillet over medium heat. Cook mushrooms and leeks in butter, stirring occasionally, until leeks are tender. Stir in wine. Pour mushroom mixture over fish. Sprinkle with almonds and cheese.
- Bake uncovered 15 to 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork.