Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Found in "myrecipes.com" and it sounded easy and healthy for you. Try any flaky white fish like tilapia or sole. I would use regular rice over the boil-in-bag rice. Cooking time includes the rice.
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) bagboil-in-bag long-grain rice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper, divided
- 4 (6 ounce) flounder fillets
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1⁄3 cup dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon drained capers, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 cups fresh Baby Spinach
- Cook rice according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Place rice in a medium bowl; stir in 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
- Sprinkle fish with remaining salt and pepper. Dredge fish in flour.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add fish to pan; cook 1 1/2 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork or until desired degree of doneness.
- Add wine, juice and capers to pan; cook 1 minute. Add butter to pan, stirring until butter melts. Remove fish and sauce from pan; keep warm. Wipe pan clean with a paper towel. Add spinach to pan; saute 1 minute or until wilted. Place 1/2 cup rice onto each of 4 plates. Top each serving with about 1/3 cup spinach, 1 fillet and 1 tablespoon sauce.