Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Posted for ZWT II. From Germany.
- 2 1⁄2 lbs flounder fillets
- milk (enough to coat fillets)
- lemon juice
- breadcrumbs (enought to coat fillets)
- oil (for frying) or butter (for frying)
- lemon slice
- Salt flounder fillets lightly, sprinkle with lemon juice and let stand.
- Dip in milk, roll in bread crumbs.
- Fry either in oil or in lightly buttered skillet.
- Garnish with parsley and lemon slices.
- Serve hot or cold.
Really good, served with tomato butter #136260.
really good stuff thanks for posting dee