Peter Pan's Note:
Quick enough for a busy day yet elegant enough for dinner guests.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup dried breadcrumbs
- 4 (6 ounce) flounder fillets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 2 stalks green onions, chopped
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives, chopped
- salt, to taste
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- 1Mix bread crumbs, salt and pepper in a shallow bowl.
- 2Dredge fish fillets in the crumbs mixture, shake off any excess.
- 3Heat olive oil in a non-stick skillet large enough to accommodate 4 fillets in single layer.
- 4Add the flounder fillets to the skillet and saute them until done, about 2 to 3 minutes on each side.
- 5Transfer the fish to a large serving plate, cover to keep warm.
- 6Add wine, garlic, lemon juice and orange juice to the pan, stir to mix for about 1 minute or until the sauce is thicken.
- 7Add green onion and butter and quickly remove from heat.
- 8Pour sauce over fish, garnish with chopped chives and serve immediately with steamed rice and your favorite steamed vegetable.
Browse Our Top Sole and Flounder Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Sole and Flounder Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Flounder in Lemon and Wine sauce
Serving Size: 1 (222 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 235.5
- Calories from Fat 102
- Total Fat 11.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 79.2 mg
- Sodium 564.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 22.4 g