Top Review by Peter J
Yum! Great blend of flavors and really quick to put together. I had some flounder that was a bit too small to fillet properly so used it whole rather than fillet. Very much enjoyed along with the remainder of the wine :)
- 2 flounder fillets, washed and dried
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ginger, grated fresh
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- fresh cracked pepper
- 1 tablespoon white wine
- 1 -2 scallion, sliced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sesame seeds
- soy sauce
- hoisin sauce, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat grill to 350-400.
- Place a large piece of heavy duty foil on a work surface.
- Place fish on foil and drizzle with olive oil spreading to coat both side of fish place in the center of the foil.
- Top with the ginger, garlic and pepper.
- Sprinkle with pepper.
- Sprinkle the wine, scallions, seasme seeds and soy on top.
- Bring sides of foil up and seal.
- Place on grill on indirect heat.
- Cook and let steam for 10-15 minutes depending on thickness and heat of grill.
- Plate and drizzle with hoisin sauce.