Recipe by Bev
Very easy recipe with an, Oh so elegant taste!
Top Review by Jorja Jones
I tried this recipe and while it was cooking it smelled wonderful. I don't know what I did wrong buy the Flounder came out so so mushy. Don't know what I did wrong. Anyway, it was very simple and I'm going to try it again.
- 4 celery ribs, chopped fine
- 2 teaspoons onions, minced
- 3 tablespoons butter or 3 tablespoons margarine
- 2 teaspoons dill (or to taste)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon tarragon
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 1⁄2 cups condensed mushroom soup
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- salt and pepper
- 16 ounces frozen flounder fillets, thawed (or use fresh)