1/1 Photo of Flounder Cordon Bleu
OK. I don't like fish, but this recipe looks and sounds really good so I'm posting for those who like fish. Its from Florida Cuisine Cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Place 1 slice each of ham and cheese in the center of each fillet. Cut to fit if needed.
- 3Sprinkle orange rind and pepper evenly over each fillet.
- 4Roll the fillets and secure with toothpicks.
- 5Gently dip rolls in beaten egg, then coat with bread crumbs.
- 6Place in 12x8x2 inch baking dish.
- 7Melt margarine in sauce pan over medium-heat; blend in flour.
- 8Slowly stir in milk and cook until thickened.
- 9Pour sauce over fish and top with parmesan cheese.
- 10Bake for 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily.
Browse Our Top Sole and Flounder Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Flounder Cordon Bleu
Serving Size: 1 (236 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 322.2
- Calories from Fat 135
- Total Fat 15.0 g
- Saturated Fat 7.6 g
- Cholesterol 142.9 mg
- Sodium 293.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 40.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: