1/1 Photo of Flounder Cordon Bleu
OK. I don't like fish, but this recipe looks and sounds really good so I'm posting for those who like fish. Its from Florida Cuisine Cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Place 1 slice each of ham and cheese in the center of each fillet. Cut to fit if needed.
- 3Sprinkle orange rind and pepper evenly over each fillet.
- 4Roll the fillets and secure with toothpicks.
- 5Gently dip rolls in beaten egg, then coat with bread crumbs.
- 6Place in 12x8x2 inch baking dish.
- 7Melt margarine in sauce pan over medium-heat; blend in flour.
- 8Slowly stir in milk and cook until thickened.
- 9Pour sauce over fish and top with parmesan cheese.
- 10Bake for 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily.
Browse Our Top Sole and Flounder Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Sole and Flounder Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Flounder Cordon Bleu
Serving Size: 1 (236 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 322.2
- Calories from Fat 135
- Total Fat 15.0 g
- Saturated Fat 7.6 g
- Cholesterol 142.9 mg
- Sodium 293.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 40.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: