Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 8 mins
Cook 20 mins
Can work with other similar fish fillets like tilapia, sole or fluke. This is a simple and easy preparation.
- Melt butter in a pan and cook onion for 2 minutes or until soft.
- Place fish fillets in a baking dish sprayed with cooking oil. Pour melted butter with onions over the fish.
- Sprinkle fish with Italian bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese.
- Top with lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes in 375 degree oven until fish is flaky and fully cooked.
I can't believe I forgot to rate this recipe! Made it for first time a few weeks back and it's been made once a week since! The first time I made with Flounder and then with Tilapia. Either way, amazing. Fast, easy and delicious. Served with a side salad of Mixed baby greens, gorgonzola, pecans, bacon and a raspberry vinegarette! Delicious! Thanks for an amazing recipe!
Excelent, quick and easy. Served it with buttery noodles and spinach. Got rave reviews from the family. it's now our Friday night dish. This is will go into my cookbook. Note you ca substiture panko bread crumbs [crushed] for the italian. Delicious.
I found this to be a very simple and tasty dish. This is a good way to get someone that is not crazy about fish to try it. The only thing I was not sure of was the calorie count since the recipe did not specify how much parmesan cheese or breadcrumbs to use. I still think it had to be healthier than frying.