Recipe by Oolala
Can work with other similar fish fillets like tilapia, sole or fluke. This is a simple and easy preparation.
Top Review by ItalianMomof2
I can't believe I forgot to rate this recipe! Made it for first time a few weeks back and it's been made once a week since! The first time I made with Flounder and then with Tilapia. Either way, amazing. Fast, easy and delicious. Served with a side salad of Mixed baby greens, gorgonzola, pecans, bacon and a raspberry vinegarette! Delicious! Thanks for an amazing recipe!
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 tablespoons onions, chopped
- Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 lbs flounder fillets
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter in a pan and cook onion for 2 minutes or until soft.
- Place fish fillets in a baking dish sprayed with cooking oil. Pour melted butter with onions over the fish.
- Sprinkle fish with Italian bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese.
- Top with lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes in 375 degree oven until fish is flaky and fully cooked.