Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
Suggest serving with rice and a lemon dill sauce.
- 2 1⁄4 teaspoons margarine
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chives
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 large carrot, peeled and cut into matchstick strips
- 1 leek, washed trimmed and cut into matchstick strips
- 2 white mushrooms, sliced thin
- 10 ounces flounder fillets
- 2 lemon slices
- In small bowl combine margarine, chives, lemon juice and paprika and set aside.
- In saucepan cook carrots, leek and mushrooms for 1 minute in water; drain and set aside.
- Lightly spray foil sheets with cooking spray; place 1 fillet in center of each sheet.
- Arrange vegetables evenly on top of each fillet top with margarine mixture and lemon slice.
- Fold foil over and crimp the edges to seal.
- Place on baking sheet and bake 7 - 8 minutes.
- Carefully open foil packets and cut or fold down to make 'tray'.