Flounder and Vegetables Sealed in Silver
- In small bowl combine margarine, chives, lemon juice and paprika and set aside.
- In saucepan cook carrots, leek and mushrooms for 1 minute in water; drain and set aside.
- Lightly spray foil sheets with cooking spray; place 1 fillet in center of each sheet.
- Arrange vegetables evenly on top of each fillet top with margarine mixture and lemon slice.
- Fold foil over and crimp the edges to seal.
- Place on baking sheet and bake 7 - 8 minutes.
- Carefully open foil packets and cut or fold down to make 'tray'.