Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This was orginally a pampered chef recipe. I make it often for wedding receptions
Make and share this Flounder Amandine recipe from Food.com.
- preheat oven to 350
- on a baking sheet spread almonds in a single layer. bake 7-10 minutes stirring frequently.
- melt butter in a shallow baking dish in oven.
- place onions in dish and top with fish.
- in a small bowl mix lemon juice mayo and parsely and spread over fish.
- sprinkle with cheese and bake 15-20 minutes.
- top with almonds.