Recipe by Oolala
I raided the supermarket recipe cards and this one sounded good. Here for safe-keeping.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 shallots, minced
- 4 mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 6 (4 ounce) flounder fillets, skinned and folded into uniform size
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine or 1⁄2 cup sherry wine
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Spread butter on bottom of baking dish large enough to hold fish bundles.
- Sprinkle shallots over the butter in the pan.
- Combine mushrooms in lemon juice in small bowl and set aside.
- Place fish bundles, seam side down, in baking dish and sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- Scatter mushrooms over fish and add the wine.
- Cover with foil and bake 10 minutes or until fish flakes with fork.
- Serve fillets with mushrooms and juice.