Recipe by Douglas Poe
Great for a cocktail party. Tip: If you don't have time to make Cajun Crab Spread, buy it at your local supper market.
- 16 crackers (I have used Ritz & Cobblestone Wheat Crackers)
- 1⁄3 cup seafood cocktail sauce
- 16 large shrimp, cooked
- 1⁄3 cup green onion, finely chopped
Cajun Crab Spread (use 1/3 cup)
- 1⁄4 lb imitation crabmeat, minced or 1⁄4 lb florida lump blue crab
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 tablespoon cajun seasoning
- 1⁄2 stalk celery, finely minced
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread each cracker with 1 teaspoon of the Cajun Crab spread.
- Top evenly with the cocktail sauce and one shrimp.
- Sprinkle some of the finely chopped onions on top.
- Cajun Crab Spread:.
- Mix all ingredients together, chill for 2 hours. Adjust seasoning as desired.