Recipe by funforu
Came from a friend's cookbook. Posted by request for my Son's cookbook.
Top Review by ICook4danny&Puddin
this is great and easy recipe, i did use 1 lb of shrimp so i increased everything elese alitlle. i used one whole roll of ritz crackers to top it with. it was just great, just as good as shrimp dish at red lobster. plus amazingly easy. i will make this very often.
- 3⁄4 lb medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 3 cloves garlic, minced,to taste
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄3 cup cracker crumb (I use Club crakers)
Directions See How It's Made
- Arrange shrimp in 1 layer in a shallow baking dish.
- In a small sauce pan, melt the butter.
- Add the lemon juice, garlic sauce, red pepper and salt.
- Pour mixture evenly over the shrimp, reserving 2 tablespoons.
- Add remaining butter mix to the cracker crumbs and mix well.
- Sprinkle crumbs over the shrimp.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 8-10 minutes until browned.