Recipe by thestickyskunk
Shrimp so yummy I decided to name it after my beloved state! This recipe is for one really big "dinner" sized serving, since I only cook for one.
Top Review by NorthwestGal
This was delicious. The creole seasoning add a nice "kick" without being too hot for my kids (who don't care for spicy hot foods). This seemed to please even them The key lime added a nice touch, too. Thank you for sharing your recipe, thestickyskunk. Made for Spring 2013 Pick-A-Chef.
- 1 key lime
- olive oil
- creole seasoning (to taste)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 25 large shrimp (uncooked, deveined, peeled)
Directions See How It's Made
- In preparation, zest the lime and cut it in half. Set aside for later.
- In a large saucepan over medium high heat, drizzle enough olive oil to lightly cover the surface of your saucepan.
- Add the garlic powder, creole seasoning, and lime zest. Then add shrimp. Cook until pink.
- Serve immediately with remaining lime halves squeezed over the top.